Tuesday 29 July 2014

Adventure Trailrides

Kia Ora Koutou

Song - Satrini - Motorcycle Driver

This Saturday I went for an Enduro ride, with Adventure Trailrides.

Location - click

That's the Waimakariri river behind me.




I was picked up at my apartment and then one drove for about one hour to an old farm (here):



In the morning we went to the place in the first picture and back. We has a 10 min stop to rest and take some pictures:





The person with red gear was our guide.

Then we came back to have lunch. On our way back we went through a very dense bush, behind me:


I had to keep dodging tree branches and went over a dozen fallen trees.


Lunch time:

Tea or coffee?

It was really sunny!

Coffee with milk, a sandwich and a blueberry muffin.

After lunch we went for a less technical ride, with more open spaces and water crossings:

I was riding the orange bike, a KTM 400 EXC


Happy but very tired

On our way back we stopped to take some action photos, like this one:



And soon after this last photo was taken, the youngest of the group went straight to a mud pool and got stuck, we laughed for about 5 min before doing anything to help =)

He didn't even fall, just stopped in the mud

We then made our way back to camp, and took a group photo (without the guide):



And a video:




Bye!

1 comment: