Friday 4 July 2014

Shaftesbury Metropolis London Hotel


Hello.

I'm now on my way to Dubai and I've decided to show you a few pictures of the Hotel I stayed in.

IMG_1364



The room was extremely small, it probably was the last one available, hence the 58% discount that I got.


IMG_1365



A floor plant for you to get an idea of the size:


IMG_1370


I didn’t have much room to move and it was quite difficult to open both bags at the same time. Apart from that it was a bit noisy, since it was street level and this is all I had between me and outside:


IMG_1371



Apart from all that, it was very clean and everyone was very nice to me, both at check-in/check-out and during breakfast.

And it is a very well located hotel, just a 5min walk to Paddington station (which has the Heathrow Express) and a 7 min walk to the north side of Hyde park.

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment